In "Spodnja Siska" district in Ljubljana (Na jami) in the immediate vicinity of the Tivoli Park, we are selling a very nice, renovated, spacious and bright 3-room apartment measuring 83.7 m2 (76.7 m2 - apartment, 4.4 m2 - balcony, 1.8 m2 - basement store) located on the 4th floor of a newly renovated 13-storey residential building built in 1966.
Lay out: a spacious hallway or entrance hall, large children's room (suitable for 2 children), pantry, bedroom, bathroom and toilets (separated), bedroom, spacious living room, kitchen, balcony (access to the balcony is from the living room and from the kitchen).
The apartment is practically completely renovated:
- In 2006: renovated kitchen, new windows (PVC) with shutters, blinds and mosquito nets, new parquet in the kitchen and and hallway.
- In 2007: new anti-theft entrance doors and new white interior doors.
- In 2016: renovated bathroom and sanitary facilities (new water installations, new ceramics and equipment).
- In 2017: replaced radiators, ground parquet.
- In 2018: renovated façade and roof of the building.
The apartment has slightly higher ceilings (cca 2,55 - 2,6 m), thus giving a sense of spaciousness. It is oriented to the southwest (kitchen, living room, balcony) and southeast (bedroom, children's room), so the apartment is very bright with sunny position. Heating is on the city heating system. It is selling mostly furnished, with the exception of a children's room and a seating set or by agreement. In the apartment there is a pantry, which is extremely useful. The apartment also has a storage room in the basement. The building has an elevator.
The location is excellent, because all important infrastructure (primary school, kindergarten, shop, LPP) is located in the immediate vicinity. Only 10 minutes away from the Tivoli Park and 15 minutes walk from the city center.
Inscribed in land register and free of any burdens. It's definitely worth a visit.