In Radomlje (municipality of Domžale) we are selling a detached house, built in 1979.
The house was added to another house, which means that the two houses meet on one side and is a mezzanine (ground floor + first mezzanine + first floor + second mezzanine (attic)).
It is located in a quiet neighborhood of mostly single-family houses.
The gross area of the house is 312.5 m2 (of which approx. 133 m2 is net residential area), and the land measures 289 m2.
Layout of rooms
- Ground floor: garage with summer kitchen, boiler room, woodshed, storeroom, 2 multipurpose rooms.
- First mezzanine: toilets, bathroom, children's room, 2 interconnected rooms, wardrobe.
- First floor: kitchen, living room and large balcony.
- Second mezzanine (attic): two bedrooms (one with a balcony) and a large part of the attic, which is still unfinished and where it is possible to arrange, for example, 2 additional rooms.
Equipment and renovations
The sale is mostly furnished or by agreement.
The house is extremely well maintained and in excellent condition for its age. It is additionally insulated under the roof (Tervol).
In 2011, a heat pump was added to heat the water in the summer, and in 2014, the facade was repainted.
- Telephone, KTV
- Space heating and domestic water heating: central wood-fired + heat pump (air - air)
- City gas
Parking is possible in the garage or in front of the garage.
Location and infrastructure
The apartment is located in a nicely decorated and renovated multi-apartment block. The block has a manager.
The area is dominated by single-family buildings. Kindergarten and primary school are nearby. 12 km from Ljubljana.
Land registry and habitability
Ownership is settled and encumbrance free.
The house has a building permit and regulated access.
Terms and conditions and more
The owner's condition for concluding the deal: the buyer pays real estate sales tax in the amount of 2% of the sales price or tax bases. The buyer does not have to pay for mediation or agency.